To link email accounts with ease:
1. Go to Settings > Multi Channels > Add new Account > Email
2. A pop up window will appear where you need to choose if you are integrating a Gmail account or another provider one.
3.For a different email account than Gmail, click on Manual Config and fill in the required information:
Account Name: Create a friendly name of this email account - you can put any text of your choice
Email: You may use a different email address besides the email address used for logging in
Display name - Set the name displayed in the email. A check box is an option for you to automatically use the logged-in user's Contact name as the Display name.
Username - Fill in the email address you would like to integrate to Urban Seller.
Password - Use the Password of your email address.
Label Messages - Select a specific label for all incoming messages from this email account.
Select the "Skip Inbox for retried messages" checkbox so the emails to be added only in the selected Label Folder and not to go in the Inbox folder.
IMAP/SMTP - Use the suggested incoming/outgoing server settings and port numbers of your email domain.
Once the Incoming / Outgoing server settings have been filled in, please kindly click on the Test button in order to verify the information.
"Mark email as Read" check box - if checked, all emails from your email account linked to your Urban Seller will be marked as read.
4. For a Gmail account integration, click on the Gmail button and then select Connect.
5. A block popup window will appear on the top right hand-side of the screen where you need to click on the link in order to proceed.
6. Once clicking on the link, it is time to choose the Google Account you would like to integrate.
7. In order to proceed, click on the Allow button.
8. Choose the accessibility of the email account you are integrating and click Save once done.
p.s: Setup Email Privacy
Urban Seller allows you to integrate your email address and set it up as "Private" if you would like to limit the access of other agents to it.
Bear in mind that the agents with Admin rights will be able to see your Private emails.
You can Set your email address as Shared and select a specific agent who can also have an access to your emails.