Managing a business is easier if you have a team to help you. Add your team members in Urban Seller to assist you in supporting customer inquiries, by following the steps below.
1. Click the gear icon on the top left part of the screen, to go to Settings. Click My Team
2. The owner or creator of the account will appear on the top of the list. In the screenshot below, John Doe is the owner. To start adding your team members, click Invite Users.
3. Fill in your team member's name and email address. You may add more members by clicking Add Another Teammate, then click Invite.
4. The new member will appear under My Team table. To edit properties, click the pencil icon.
5. Edit properties and click Save.
Note: There are four roles (Admin, Beta Tester, Support, Viewer). Each role will be given special access to Urban Seller.
6. Your team member will need to login to the email address added. He/She will receive a registration email, then click Register Now.
7. (As the member) To register, click Next on the lower right part of the screen.
8. Fill in the profile details required. (Contact Name, Phone Number, Password, and Confirm Password) Then, click Finish.
9. Upon completion of registration, the member will be redirected and logged in to your Urban Seller account under his/her own access.