You can easily integrate your PayPal account following the steps below:
1. First you need to Log in into your PayPal account.
Visit the following PayPal link and the system will provide you with the required information as shown below.
If the link above can not be open, your PayPal ID details are visible from the steps below:
Login into your PayPal account -> Summary -> Seller Preferences -> API Access Update -> Manage API -> Code Verification if required -> Grant API Permission
A new window opens. In the text box Third Party Permission Username write issam_api1.urbanseller.com and press Lookup.
Then you need to select the following permissions:
- Issue a refund for a specific transaction.
- Obtain information about a single transaction.
- Search your transactions for items that match specific criteria and display the results.
Confirm by pressing Add.
2. Now you need to go Urban Seller and add Paypal account.
For Primary Paypal Email write your Paypal Email Address. For Account name you can write what you prefer to be the visible Account Name.
5. Click Save and your PayPal account has been now integrated in Urban Seller.