You can easily integrate your PayPal account following the steps below:
1. First you need to Log in into your PayPal account.
Visit the following PayPal link and the system will provide you with the required information as shown below.
If the link above can not be open, your PayPal ID details are visible from the steps below:
Login into your PayPal account -> Summary -> Seller Preferences -> API Access Update -> Manage API -> Code Verification if required -> Grant API Permission
A new window will open.
In the text box "Third Party Permission Username", add: issam_api1.urbanseller.com and press "Lookup".
Then you need to select the following permissions:
- Issue a refund for a specific transaction.
- Obtain information about a single transaction.
- Search your transactions for items that match specific criteria and display the results.
Confirm by selecting "Add".
2. Now you need to go to your Urban Seller-> Settings -> Channel Settings -> PayPal ->Add PayPal Account
Choose a Friendly name for your account.
Than, for Primary Paypal Email add the email address related to your PayPal account.
5. Click Save and your PayPal account has been now integrated in Urban Seller.