Urban Seller now let you create tickets for internal communication and notes.
1. Go to the Message Section -> hover on NEW -> Create Internal Ticket
2. A pop-up window will appear where you need to add your references.
- Select the status of the ticket
- Assign the ticket to a specific agent so they can be aware of the situation.
- Tag another agent to follow up the situation.
3. Link the ticket with a specific order.
Click on the "Order" button on the tight hand-side of the window.
A pop-up window will appear where you need to search for the order by customer ID.
Once you find the order you need, click at the "link icon" to sync it with the ticket as shown below.
Now, your ticket has been created and it is visible at the Assigned Tickets Section at the dashboard of the assigned/tagged Agents.